“The Women’s Ministry Team of Cleary Baptist Church is committed to bring all women together for the purpose of sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ. To have a passion for the supremacy of God, in all things, for the joy of all peoples through Jesus Christ. ”
“We believe that women are relational in nature and so they need fellowship, friends, and the support and reinforcement of other women in similar circumstances.”
Our goal is to:
- Help women discover and use their spiritual gifts to serve God, their families, their church and their community through prayer, Bible study, discipleship, encouragement, service, missions and fellowship.
- We encourage older women to be the examples and teachers of the younger women. We are committed to raising up younger women who exemplify biblical womanhood to the glory of God.
We will embrace the great assurance and hope in our identity in Jesus Christ and enjoy satisfaction in him together through:
- Discipleship & Teaching: Edifying each other in knowledge, truth, and accountability; older and mature leading younger and those new to the faith family.
- Fellowship & Unity: Representing Christ in harmony (Romans 15:5-6) with sisters and meeting the needs of the ladies within our faith family.
- Missions: Making strides to reach the community and the world through gospel outreach and service.
Ladies’ Bible Study